The Marine Resources Committee’s monthly meeting will be held on August 1, 2022 at 6:30pm in the Select Board Room in Town Hall.
The following topics are to be discussed:
- Harbormaster report on facilities (Village and South Blue Hill wharves)
- Village wharf crane repair
- Preliminary results of inventory of Blue Hill moorings; discussion about future enforcement and treatment of unpermitted moorings
- Preliminary discussion of mooring permit fees for 2023
- Preparation for Harbor Dredging public meeting–scheduled for August 11