Once the ice sets up in winter, our rink is open for open skating, hockey, and other activities. To make sure that you have a great visit, observe the posted schedule and rules. Visit PSA’s Facebook page for ice conditions, news, and schedule changes.
- Do not skate if ice is soft or has water on it
- Do not partially remove snow from the skating surface. Remove it all or leave it alone
- Pick up your trash
- Last one out turns off the lights
- Follow the posted skating schedule
- Don’t leave objects like shovels or goals on the ice when done
- Do treat the rink and fellow skaters with respect and consideration
Built in 1993, the rink is owned by Town of Blue Hill. Appointed by the Selectboard, Peninsula Skating Association is a committee that maintains and oversees the rink. This rink is an all-volunteer effort and help is welcome and encouraged.
Rich Boulet, Chair
Tim Laflam, Vice Chair
Chris Muise, Treasurer
Way to Support PSA
PSA is happy to accept financial contributions, time, and enthusiasm.
Suggested donations are $10 for individuals and $20 for families.
Donations can be sent to:
Peninsula Skating Association
c/o Town of Blue Hill
18 Union Street
Blue Hill, ME 04614PSA is on Facebook