Contractor Demolition Permits

Contractors who are generating construction and demolition debris in one of the five participating towns can obtain disposal permits to use the Transfer Station.

  • Permits are available from the town where the work is being performed.
  • Contractors who reside outside of the Transfer Station service area and are performing work on a property within the service area must have a permit.
  • Permit must include a contact telephone number and address.
  • Permit is a two-part form:
    • The Yellow copy is given to the contractor
    • The White copy stays at the town office
  • Contractors give the yellow copy to the Transfer Station staff.
  • Permit expiration is based on the expiration date or the size of load.
  • Permit numbers should be entered on the receipt at the Transfer Station.
  • Permits are not issued at the Transfer Station.